How to Become a Distributor for Gas One Cylinders?
Gas One is offering Distributorship at most prominent cities and towns across the State of Maharashtra and surrounding states. We have both Domestic and Commercial segments in the cylinder business. Gas One prefers committed and focused distributors with a lot of enthusiasm and keenness to grow along with the company. The criteria to become a distributor of Gas One are as follows:
- Showroom at a prominent location: A showroom 150 to 200 Sq. Ft. at a prominent place with necessary infrastructure to service customers.
- Land for construction of LPG godown: A licensed godown to store LPG is a mandatory requirement for becoming a LPG distributor. In India the licensing authority is the Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO) and the godown has to conform to the regulations as stipulated by PESO. The land requirement would be approximately 5000 Sq. Ft. for a 4000 Kg godown. Our officers would guide the prospective distributors on the procedures for construction and the procurement of the license.
- Financial Capacity: Adequate financial capacity to invest on the infrastructure, cylinders and working capital.
- Manpower: Sufficient manpower to ensure uninterrupted supplies and quality service to the customers.
The procedures followed for new Gas One distributor appointment would be as follows:
- Filled-up application to be sent to the registered office address of the company as mentioned in the application.
- Site visit will be done by the sales personnel to ascertain the eligibility criteria.
- The shortlisted applicant should appear before the selection panel at company office for evaluation.
- Selected applicant will be issued with a letter of intent for new distributorship.
- On getting the storage license by PESO for the completed godown and fulfillment of all other requirements of the company such as Showroom, infrastructure, statutory requirements and working capital requirements, Gas One will commence supplies for the commissioning of the new distributorship.
Kindly feel free to contact our team for prompt response!
Basis for dealer appointment in case of dealer operated stations
Locations for setting up “Gas One” Auto LPG Dispensing Station are identified by dedicated company personnel after carrying out required feasibility study and are based on commercial considerations. The setting up of Auto LPG distributorships at the identified locations is a business proposition that have business risk, but has assured returns of profits based on the cumulative strength of the dealer network created by the distributor.
MODE OF SELECTION OF ALDS DEALERS (ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA)
- Nationality: Indian National and resident of India.
- Age: Not less than 21 years (in completed years) as on the date of application.
- Personal supervision by dealer: A person selected for the ALDS dealership shall have to pay full attention towards day to day working of the ALDS by personally managing the affairs of the station. He/she will not be eligible for taking up any other employment. If the selected person is already employed he/she will have to resign from the employment.
- Land Requirement:
- Land: Non-Agricultural (NA) cleared for commercial use.
- Location: Ideally located on the main road having moderate traffic of petrol driven LMV’s and three-wheelers.
- Plot Dimensions: 900 sq.mts. within city limits, 1200 sq.mts. on state highways and 2000 sq.mts. on National Highways.
- Frontage: 25 metres or more generally within city limits and minimum 35 metres on National Highway. Should have clear ingress and regress to the plot.
- Surrounding Area: As per PESO norms public places such as buildings (G+4), schools, hospitals, hotels, high tension wires etc. should be at least 50 metres away.